|ALLOWING YOUR CHILD TO BE ASSESSED ONE-ON-ONE WITH THE DENTIST
Infants and some young children may feel more confident when accompanied by a parent during their dental check-ups. Older children and those needing dental treatment can leave mommy and daddy in the waiting area. This allows the staff and doctor to work one-on-one with the child to help build their confidence and comfort. This is what we do best and we must insist on this policy of allowing us the opportunity to assess each child’s ability to cope. We recommend child of the ages 4 and over to go back by themselves.
APPOINTMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
Your scheduled appointment time has been reserved specifically for you. We would appreciate a 24 hr notice if you need to cancel your appointment. We understand that unforeseen events sometimes require cancelling or missing an appointment.
FINANCING AND INSURANCE
If you’d like to make monthly payments we’re pleased to provide a third-party financing through Citi Health Card. This leader in patient financing provides flexible payment plans, many with low or no interest for qualified applicants.
Dental insurance can be confusing. We’re here to help, so give us a call if you have questions. Our friendly, knowledgeable front office team will gladly assist you.
For your convenience we accept cash, personal checks, Discover, MasterCard and Visa. All returned personal checks will be assessed a $35 management fee.
You are obligated to pay any due balance as soon as possible. After attempts to collect outstanding funds and a 90 day grace period from time of service, parents/guardians not fulfilling their financial obligation will be sent to collection agencies. Prior to any treatment an estimate will be provided. Please remember, this is only an estimate.
- You have a right to see the dentist every time your child receives dental treatment. Please note when your child has an appointment for a cleaning a dentist may not be present. The dental hygienist will be cleaning your child’s teeth.
- You have a right to ask about treatment alternatives and be told, in language you can understand, the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- You have a right to know the education and training of your dentist and the dental team.
- You have a right to know in advance the type and expected cost of treatment.
- You have a right to expect dental team members to use appropriate infection and sterilization controls.
- You have a right to ask your dentist to explain all the treatment options regardless of coverage or cost.
- You have a right to be treated in a professional and ethical manner by your dentist and dental team.
You should have a right to schedule an appointment with the dentist of your choice.